Associate the same reading list with all subject cohorts for equitable delivery. Modifications made to the list will be visible by all cohorts. This will also ensure the list is automatically available in the i2 site next time the subject is delivered to the same cohort/s.
Add the other teaching staff as collaborators to ensure they can edit the list too. See, Add collaborators.
1. Ensure the Readings and Resources link in the other cohort i2 sites is visible.
See, Enable list visibility.
2. Select the Readings and Resources link in the i2 menu.
** IMPORTANT **
3. Select Leave this page and explore Leganto.
Do not select Create It.
4. Select the 'x' to view all your lists.
These are all the lists that you are a collaborator of.
5. Click on the ellipsis ( ... ) at the top right of the reading list.
Select Manage course association.
6. Enter the name of the Interact site that you are in.
Type the subject code into the search field, i.e. MGT100
Select a cohort to associate. Click Associate.
7. Repeat this process for all cohorts.
Associate future sessions
If cohorts appear for other sessions, associate these too to enable the list to be automatically reused.
Q. What if the new Subject Coordinator isn't a collaborator of the reading list and cannot associate the reading list to the new subject site?
New Subject Coordinators can contact their Faculty Team to be added as a collaborator to the Readings and Resources list.
Charles Sturt University acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands on which its campuses are located, paying respect to Elders, both past and present, and extend that respect to all First Nations Peoples.
Charles Sturt University is an Australian University, TEQSA Provider Identification: PRV12018. CRICOS Provider: 00005F.