In all EBSCOhost databases, the database retains your searches for as long as you remain logged in to EBSCOhost.
You can view these searches by clicking on the Search History link, which is below the 3 search boxes. This link is a hide/display toggle which alternately hides and displays a table of your previous searches:
Here is the screen with a number of searches displayed in the Search History :
There are a number of things you can do at this screen:
Go to CINAHL Plus with Full Text.
1. Run a search for physiotherap* OR "physical therap*"
2. Then run a search for "cerebral palsy"
3. Then run a search for "home program*"
4. Then click on Search History to display the searches that have been run.
5. Now combine these searches to get results which are about a combination of the 3 topics, as follows:
You should get results which are about physiotherapy and home programs for cerebral palsy.