- ABC Health & WellbeingUp to date health news.
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW)AIHW offers authoritative information and statistics to promote better health and wellbeing.
- Australian Institute of Sport - AISThe AIS is Australia's strategic high performance sport agency.
- Health DirectHealth Direct publishes simply presented information about health and services in Australia.
- National Aboriginal Sporting Chance AcademyNASCA provides structured sporting programs and mentoring to young Indigenous Australians
- Nutrition AustraliaNutrition Australia promotes health and wellbeing in Australia.
- World Health Organisation (WHO)WHO frequently publishes current research reports to attain the highest level of health for all people.
Community & Family Studies
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS)Current Australian social statistical information.
- Australian Council of Social Service (ACOSS)Current news and publications about Australian social services.
- The Australian Sociological Association (TASA)TASA provides information about Australian sociological issues.
- A Basic Introduction to Child Development TheoriesAn excellent resource for developmental theories from the NSW Office of Child Care.
- Child Family Community Australia (CFCA)CFCA is a good source of information for research focused on children, families and communities.
- Department of Social Services (DSS) - Families and ChildrenPublications and articles about Australian policy for families and children.
- Family ConflictA government website about family conflict and how to manage it.
- Open Education Sociology DictionaryA free online dictionary with brief sociological definitions.