writing and Study Skills Resources
Writing your assessment - tips and techniques
Writing your assessment - support
Charles Sturt University also has other services which can help you to get the best possible results for your work:
- Turnitin Software - A Turnitin account allows you to check your own writing for inadvertent plagiarism or quotation errors. Detect and fix problems before submission. Some assessments will require you to submit your work to Turnitin before final submission!
- Access support guides and advice to help you understand and prepare for your assignments in the Learning Skills section of the Student Portal.
- The Study Success Forum is an ideal place to post those vexing questions about assignment writing techniques. Find it in Interact2 > Study Success > Discussion.
- Why not attend an Academic Skills workshop online to enhance or refresh your academic writing skills.
- Make an appointment with an Academic Skills adviser for personal help seven days a week.
what is referencing?
Referencing at Charles Sturt University
The Referencing at Charles Sturt University webpage has lots of helpful information about referencing including links to the following resources:
- Academic Referencing Tool
- APA 7th Referencing Summary PDF
- APA 7th Example Reference List
- and more!
The main referencing style at Charles Sturt University is APA 7th though this is not the only style used at the University and you should check with your lecturer if you are unsure.