Charles Sturt University Study Centre Libraries are located on campus as well as online. The Campus Libraries support your learning journey by providing the following:
- One to one instructions on how to find the best information for your assignment
- Library orientation, database searching and information literacy workshops run during the semester
- Computer terminals to conduct online research and complete written work (currently unavailable due to COVID-19)
- Photocopiers, scanners and printers (currently unavailable due to COVID-19)
- State of the art study and research facilities (currently unavailable due to COVID-19)
- Access to all subject textbooks, books and peer-reviewed articles
- Qualified information professionals to assist with all your information needs
The Study Centre Libraries are here to help. Call, email or Zoom for more assistance.
All Study Centres, and Study Centre Libraries, currently remain closed due to Covid-19.
Library Zoom Drop-In Help is available for all students, from Monday-Friday, 3 - 4pm (Melbourne/ Sydney Time).
Due to Study Centre events and workshop commitments, the drop-in room may be temporarily unattended. In this case, please contact the Library by telephone or email.
Level 4, 119 Charlotte Street,
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Phone: (07) 3232 1671
Mon-Fri : 8.30am - 5pm (Melbourne Time)
30 Church Lane,
Melbourne VIC 3000
Phone: (03) 9935 7921
Mon-Fri: 8.30am - 5pm (Sydney Time)
Level 1, 63 Oxford St,
Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Phone: (02) 9291 9315
Mon-Fri: 8.30am - 5pm (Brisbane Time)