Charles Sturt University Study Centres are currently closed due to COVID-19, but the Libraries remains contactable.
Please see the COVID-19 FAQs for each Centre for further details.
Charles Sturt University Study Centre Libraries are located on campus as well as online. The Campus Libraries support your learning journey by providing the following:
- One to one instructions on how to find the best information for your assignment
- Library orientation, database searching and information literacy workshops run during the semester
- Computer terminals to conduct online research and complete written work (currently unavailable due to COVID-19)
- Photocopiers, scanners and printers (currently unavailable due to COVID-19)
- State of the art study and research facilities (currently unavailable due to COVID-19)
- Access to all subject textbooks, books and peer-reviewed articles
- Qualified information professionals to assist with all your information needs
Study Centre Library Contacts
The Study Centre Libraries are here to help. Call, email or Zoom for more assistance.
Access to the Study Centre Campuses is not permitted