It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
An EBSCOhost database which covers all levels of education from early childhood to higher education, and all educational specialties, such as multilingual education, health education, and testing.
Education Research Complete provides indexing and abstracts for more than 2,100 journals. Of these, more than 1,200 are available in full-text. It also has the full text of more than 500 books and monographs, and of numerous education-related conference papers.
Education Research Complete is one of many databases available in EBSCOhost. It is also available as part of the EBSCOhost (Education) package, which also includes the important education database, ERIC.
Once on the EBSCOhost search screen, you can change databases by clicking on the Choose Databases link above the search boxes. All EBSCOhost databases can be searched individually or in any combination.
ERIC is the largest education database in the world, and is sponsored by the U.S. Dept of Education. It is available here as an EBSCOhost database, with much material available in full-text.
ERIC (Educational Resources Information Center) is one of many databases available in the EBSCOhost platform, but is also available elsewhere as well (see below). Established in 1966, ERIC is an online digital library of education research and information. It is sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) of the U.S. Department of Education. It provides extensive access to educational-related literature, and is said to be the largest education database in the world. It includes more than 1.3 million bibliographic records.
There are two types of ERIC content:
* Journal articles(EJ). Most are from peer-reviewed journals, and many are available in full-text, depending on the version of ERIC being used (see below).
* ERIC Documents (ED). These consist of materials from a range of sources, including scholarly organisations, professional associations, research centres, policy organisations, University Presses, the U.S. Department of Education and other U.S. federal agencies, and state and local agencies. They include conference papers, research papers, dissertations, theses, reports, audiovisual media, bibliographies, directories, and books. Many are available in full-text.
Subject coverage includes:
* Adult, career and vocational education
* Elementary and early childhood education
* Education management
* Higher education
* Junior colleges
* Second-language learning
* Special education
* Teacher education
* Tests, measurement, and evaluation
A thesaurus is available to assist with subject-searching.
CSU Library has access to ERIC via 3 different platforms/interfaces. In addition to this EBSCOhost version, ERIC is also available via the ProQuest platform, and via the ERIC website. These versions differ in their interface, the frequency of updating, and the amount of full-text content.