Tutorials and Training
Online courses include:
- UK Data Service Training: Data Skills modules
- Joint Information Systems Committee (Jisc) Research Data Management Toolkit
- RDMRose, which helps meet the specific needs of liaison librarians
- Southampton's researcher support
- Edinburgh University’s MANTRA course for anyone doing research data management.
Web and Media
Australian National Data Service (ANDS). The Australian National Data Service (ANDS) makes Australia’s research data assets more available to researchers, research institutions and the nation. ANDS is now a participant in the Australian Research Data Commons
Digital Curation Centre (DDC). The Digital Curation Centre is an internationally-recognised centre of expertise in digital curation with a focus on building capability and skills for research data management.
Joint Information Systems Committee UK (Jisc). Jisc provides digital solutions for UK education and research.
UK Data Service. Provides users with seamless and flexible access to a wide range of data resources to facilitate high quality social and economic research and education.
Australian Copyright Council Introduction to Copyright in Australia, information for Creator and Users of Copyright
Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)
Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
National Health and Medical Research Council, Australian Research Council, Universities Australia (2018) Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research.