*Note: If you are using Lynda.com for teaching purposes, please complete the survey on the Lynda.com library guide.
To embed a video from Lynda.com:
1. Locate the video you want to embed to in Lynda.com.
2. Click on the title you of the video you want to embed.
3. Click on the 'Share' button at the top right of the screen:
4. From the 'Share' drop-down window, click on 'Copy' within the 'Embed' options to copy the code that is displayed:
5. Navigate to your Interact 2 site and open the content editor for the section that you want the video in.
6. Type in a heading for your video and add a line space.
7. Making sure that your cursor is in the right location, click on the 'HTML' button that allows you to enter HTML code (located on the bottom far right of the toolbar):
8. Paste the code you copied from Lynda.com into the HTML box and click on the 'Update' button (don't forget to save your changes):