To embed a video from the Sage Research Methods Online (SRMO) database:
1. Locate the video that you want to embed in SRMO
2. Click on the heading of the video to enter the detailed record page
3. From the record page, navigate to, and click on, the 'Embed' button to the right of the header:
4. If you want to change the size of the embedded video do so now from the embed pop-up menu. We recommend a size of 640x360 for embedded videos:
5. Copy the embed code by clicking on the 'Copy to Clipboard' button under the embed code:
6. Navigate to your Interact 2 site and open the content editor for the section that you want the video in.
7. Type in a heading for your video and add a line space.
8. Making sure that your cursor is in the right location, click on the 'HTML' button that allows you to enter HTML code (located on the bottom far right of the toolbar):
9. Paste the code you copied from SRMO into the HTML box in the location you want it to appear and click on the 'Update' button (also, don't forget to save these changes to your page):