To embed a Kanopy video:
1. Locate the video you want to link to in Kanopy.
2. Click on the title you of the video you want to link to.
3. Click on the 'Share' button:
4. From the 'Share' window, click on the 'Embed' option, and copy the code that is displayed in the window:
5. Navigate to your Interact 2 site and open the content editor for the section that you want the video in.
6. Type in a heading for your video and add a line space.
7. Making sure that your cursor is in the right location, click on the 'HTML' button that allows you to enter HTML code (located on the bottom far right of the toolbar):
8. Paste the code you copied from Kanopy into the HTML box and click on the 'Update' button:
*Note - If you would like to embed a clip from a video, rather than the full video, please see the instructions for creating a clip: Creating a clip in Kanopy.