LinkedIn Learning is an online training library, available free to Charles Sturt University students and staff, with video courses on a wide range of technologies and disciplines, which include: accounting, interview skills, 3D animation, audio and music, business, CAD, design, developer, education and eLearning, IT, marketing, photography and, video and web.
You would need to create an account first.
1. Go to the main website: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/
2. Click 'Sign In' from the top right corner
3. Enter 'csu.edu.au' in the email field and click 'Continue'.
4. Sign in using 'Single Sign On' which is your interact2 username and password.
5. You have created a LinkedIn Learning account.
You can now continue or connect this account to your personal LinkedIn account. If you linked it to your personal LinkedIn account, you sign in using that account.