The EndNote iPad app enables users to access content in their EndNote library conveniently from any location. Users require an EndNote Online account in order to access and sync with an EndNote library.
- PDF attachments can be read and annotated using the iPad app, and the annotations synced by to your EndNote library.
- Records can be added manually to the iPad app, or downloaded from some Library databases.
- The current version of the iPad app is not a viable alternative to the use of EndNote Desktop + MS Word, or EndNote Online + MS Word. Formatted references, e.g. APA 6th style, can't be generated directly from the iPad app, or copied for use in another iPad app.
- The app is not available on Android tablets.
The EndNote iPad app is available free from the App store.
- EndNote for iPad Getting Started Guide