Generic, self-directed learning opportunities, or one-to-one assistance, at the point of need
- Online tutorials
- Library Resource Guides
- Individual support via phone, chat, discussion board, email or face to face assistance
- Online Library Workshops
1. Online tutorials
Short video tutorials that show:
- how to use library resources and services
- how to use different search tools
- information concepts such as peer review or topic analysis
2. Library Resource Guides
Library Resource Guides can be a starting point for students research, providing a curated collection of library and information resources for CSU disciplines and key study areas.
Library Resource Guides can be :
- Added to your subject's Interact 2 site
- Developed for your particular discipline in consultation with Library staff
3. Individual support
Let students know that they can contact library staff for assistance via our toll free number, live chat, web form, discussion board, or visit us in the library.
4. Online Library Workshops
These workshops are delivered using Adobe Connect at the beginning of each session. Topics covered include:
- Introduction to Library Services
- Online journals
Online Library Workshops are promoted to students through Student News and social media. Teaching staff are informed via What's New & News and emails from the Library's Faculty Liaison librarians.