Logging in allows you to:
- renew loans and place requests
- access your library record
- save searches and records for future retrieval
- display additional journal database records
What can be accessed through Primo Search?
Primo Search contains:
- Books, DVDs, journals and other physical items found in the Library
- Most of the library's online journal articles and newspaper content
- Many of the eBooks the Library subscribes to
- CSU research papers and theses in CRO (CSU Research Output)
Resources NOT included in Primo Search:
- Legal information - use the Library’s Law or Justice Studies & Policing databases
- Company reports - see the Library’s Business & Management Studies resource guide
- Statistics - see the Library’s Statistics Reference Collection
- Specialist content - e.g. Scopus or Web of Science citation databases, or search options based on subject thesauruses, e.g. National Library of Medicine (NLM) Medical Subject Headings (MeSH), Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) descriptors.
Introduction to Primo Search
Primo Search has a new look. Check out the video below for a snapshot of the new features.
For further assistance using Primo Search, see CSU Library's Primo Search Help Guide