Primo Search is a search tool for finding books, eBooks, articles, journals, videos and more. Primo Search can also help you manage your research.
What can be accessed through Primo?
- Books, DVDs, journals and other physical items found in the Library
- Most of the library's online journal articles and newspaper content
- Many of the eBooks the Library subscribes to
- CSU research papers and theses in CRO (CSU Research Output)
- Legal information - use the Library’s Law & Justice Studies & Policing databases
- Company reports - see the Library’s Business databases.
- Statistics - see the Library’s Statistics Reference Collection
- Specialist content - e.g. Scopus or Web of Science citation databases, or search options based on subject thesauruses, e.g. National Library of Medicine (NLM) Medical Subject Headings (MeSH), Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) descriptors.
Applying for a CSU ID card.
Internal and distance students, will need to apply for a CSU ID card to view the complete suite of electronic resources and to borrow from the Library.
NOTE: students studying though a CSU Study Centre in either Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne will need to contact their CSU Study Centre Library directly for information about obtaining a library card for their campus.
The Library has a range of training videos to help you learn about the major services and systems that the library offers.
Additional training videos designed to improve your research skills can also be found on the Library website.
Online library workshops run throughout each teaching session to help you improve your research skills.