Primo Search is a single search tool to find books, eBooks, articles, journals, videos and more.
Logging in allows you to:
- renew loans and place requests
- access your library record
- save searches and records for future retrieval
- display additional journal database records
What can be accessed through Primo Search?
Primo Search contains:
- Books, DVDs, journals and other physical items found in the Library
- Most of the library's online journal articles and newspaper content
- Many of the eBooks the Library subscribes to
- CSU research papers and theses in CRO (CSU Research Output)
Resources NOT included in Primo Search:
- Legal information - use the Library’s Law or Justice Studies & Policing databases
- Company reports - see the Library’s Business & Management Studies resource guide
- Statistics - see the Library’s Statistics Reference Collection
- Specialist content - e.g. Scopus or Web of Science citation databases, or search options based on subject thesauruses, e.g. National Library of Medicine (NLM) Medical Subject Headings (MeSH), Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) descriptors.